SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Japanese Squier Telecaster, with significant patina 1985 Now £275 - GONE

What's Hot
SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 735
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
EDIT 2: Gone to Feline to be souped up. Getting my favourite SS6000, and the new bridge and pickups I mentioned below. Don’t know what I was thinking selling it - it’s the perfect base for my super tele. 

EDIT 1: I fancy just making some room - dropped from £350 to £275 for a quick sale

Did some swapping of stuff and ended up with this. I did quite fancy a telecaster, but really I think I want one with jumbo frets. I have various bits (just missing a neck and body ...) to make one up, so might make a partscaster.

Photos look a bit worse than real life, but this has been played and knocked around a fair bit. Back of the neck has an indentation running about six inches (per the picture), like it was lent against the corner of a coffee table and fell down.

No idea on price, reverb and eBay are all over the place. I'll start at £350 (edit, now £275), but please do call me out if I'm being too optimistic. This is a nice thing, and is of a good quality.

Frets are low, I think they were originally low after 40 years they could do with a bit of attention (see the picture).

If any of my other stuff sells, I could be tempted to get this refretted. Let's see what happens.

Inspection/collection welcome from central London (Vauxhall/Oval).

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump with a price drop

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Final Bump - Otherwise Tuesday it's going to Feline to be turned into a "resto-mod".

• Wow. this one has seen some action. Kinda like it.
  • I’m a fan of this guitar.
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
    these have great necks
  • Gone to Feline for SS6000 etc. This is my perfect guitar, just needs a refret and some attention. 

Other people pay for a fake relic. I’m on the next level 

:D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Gone to Feline for SS6000 etc. This is my perfect guitar, just needs a refret and some attention. 

Other people pay for a fake relic. I’m on the next level 

:D
    Wisdom awarded.