SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Patrick Eggle 96 vintage aged nitro burst sss + ssh pickguard birdseye maple + rosewood £2100

What's Hot
SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 393
edited December 2022 in Guitars £

Another of my Eggles, up for sale as I now have 5 and a further Macon semihollow in build and completing soon, so have to slightly filter the collection. I'm very on the fence about this one as its my day to day player, but I have a similar in black grained with the brass that I always wanted.

I bought an SSS pickguard of Patrick (£85!!) as very rare to see these in SSS, also comes with its original SSH empty pickguard. Pickups are the original neck/middle, but with a lovely Oil City Stone tone in the bridge.

Its all the original wiring, but modded with the original pushpull on tone for coil splitting now a blower switch for running pickups straight to output, great for dialing in a volume/tone then pulling for a boost, I have then added a high quality cts push pull on the volume too, which brings the bridge pickup into any setting you want, so can run N/M/B if wanted for more options.

Comes with the stunning vintage aged nitro with lovely chequing across body, its also super thin/soft so any minor ding creates a mark, hence plenty of marks around body/horns so it will relic super quick with day to day playing, no wood chips or damage however. Neck is figured birdseye with some flaming, board is real rosewood, not the santos he used for a while. Vintage tuners, brass block.

Plays and sounds incredible, a players/giggers guitar not a wall piece, super light at under 7lb and also the upgraded single piece swamp ash for body.  Beautiful hard case too

£2100 collected from WS12 £2150 posted fully insured

SOLD

Bump.

Would consider trades for Gibson custom shop LP/SG's or fender custom shops. Most likely to sell on to recoup funds

Trade value £2500

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments