SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted gretsch with hi'lo tron pickup/s

Been selling a few bits and Considering getting a very used vintage double anniversary, before I do just thought I'd check what else is out there. Condition not necessarily an issue and projects and even husks considered (if the price is right I could always buy some hi'lo trons)

Thinking maybe a clipper, single or double anniversary, would love a rally but i've never seen one. Maybe a modern model, or something that's been upgraded with hi'lotrons. I'm pretty open to suggestions. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JJ72JJ72 Frets: 68
    edited November 2022
    I've got a 5420 electromatic that I've put hilotrons in (not super hilotron btw).  Also upgraded with an abm2400 bridge and sperzel locking tuners ( like the Reverend Horton Heath)
    I might be tempted to sell this. Let me know if interested and I'll PM you
  • TobyBTobyB Frets: 15
    I’ve got a 1975 Baldwin era Country Club if of any interest? 
  • Hi, jj72 TobyB, cheers can i see photos of both and how much you are looking for?