SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD - Danelectro DC59 12-string

What's Hot
OffsetOffset Frets: 13325
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Bought in 2016.  In mint condition.  Korean made and then (as I understand it) sent to the US for final setup.  It played superbly out of the box - low, buzz-free action which confounded my expectations for a 12-string (especially at that price).  Nice fretwork, aluminium nut, neat bridge and classic Dano lipstick p/up tones.  I've replaced the plastic knobs with knurled metal ones but the placcy ones will also be included.  You can be Jimmy Page, Tom Petty or Roger McGuinn all day long without breaking the bank.  From my perspective, there are only so many times I can play jangly stuff in one lifetime so although I'm very fond of it, it's probably time to kiss goodbye.

GAK are banging these out for £595 at the moment but I'm asking £395 (firm ono) and I'll chuck in a soft case.  I may even have a set of D'Addario strings lurking around somewhere as well :-)

I'm not keen on posting this item but happy to discuss options.  I'm based in GL7.

Dano.jpg 434.7K
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments