SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2014 Faded Blue PRS Custom 22, 57/08 pickups £1575

What's Hot
variplexivariplexi Frets: 113
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
I had picked up this lovely guitar only recently on the forum. Nothing wrong with it, but yet again I have confirmed myself to be a Gibson snob. The build quality, looks, pickups and playing feel of this PRS are superb, but I just prefer my LP and SG (as simple as that). This one is from 2014 in a lovely faded blue finish. It has a stop-tail, vintage PAF-voiced 57/08 pickups, bird inlays, 5-way selector switch, volume and tone knobs. The neck profile is wide fat. Unfortunately it doesn’t have its original case and tags, but comes with a sturdy Hiscox hard case. The guitar is in very good condition without any major blemishes. Some minor, superficial marks on the back which don’t affect its looks nor playing in any way. My family don’t usually notice my guitars as they come and go (which is a good thing) but everyone did comment on this one when they saw it on the sofa! Collection from W London or happy to drive a few miles if that helps. 

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Absolutely gorgeous. Thank the dark gods you're far too far away for this to be a danger to my bank balance! GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SvennnSvennn Frets: 146
    Absolutely gorgeous. Thank the dark gods you're far too far away for this to be a danger to my bank balance! GLWTS
    I'll second that, great price too
    9-42 thru 11-56 depending on my mood
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 781
    edited November 2022
    Gorgeous guitar, that.
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    edited November 2022
    Amazing price! 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2321
    Bloody bargain that is
  • Thanks for the comments and trade offers! Looking for cash at this stage and priced for that. Don't want to be supporting inflation in guitar / amp prices! 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
    Why no shipping? I'd be super interested if you would.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll update the ad if I find a suitable outer box to courier it in. Till then it's meet and greet only I'm afraid. 
  • Still here...