SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

CORVUS GUITARWORKS/Ibanez Baritone with bare knuckles

What's Hot
JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I got the collecting bug quite badly over the past 2 years and have acquired far too many guitars for my skill set!!  So, the following are all available, with regards to the Les Pauls, I will be keeping one of them, so whichever sells first can go!!!

I am always open to offers/trades and definitely after a charvel telecaster (joe duplantier cheap one ideally) I need a telecaster neck to go with a charvel ash body. cambs/northants/beds border. could deliver, would definitely prefer people try the guitars before they buy, but lets see what happens. Any questions, please just ask

Corvus Guitarworks Blackguard Tele £800.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g3WY5A8UCRLvgRA87

Love a telecaster and this is the real deal.  However, i am finding i am not going to this one as much as i thought i would, and it is really wasted on me.  The neck is fat!! proper baseball style, and from what i can ascertain, the following specs may apply:
Blackguard swamp ash body
Mojo broadcaster pick ups
12" radius neck
cts pots

Don't know an awful lot more about it, but i would suggest that the neck is an acquired taste!! it is fat!!  relic looks great, and nitro aged top look awesome.  Beautiful to play and sounds the money too.  I think the corvus chap is on this forum... this is way above USA tele standard 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez Sold!!

Ibanez Baritone RGD320 with Bareknuckle Pickups £350.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SsfeHLL4TXb9i9Ec6

Took this on a trade a while back.  Not my cup of tea really, but long term plan was to put the bareknuckle pickups into one of the gibson les pauls listed below, but as i have never got round to doing it, i probably never will!!
Guitar overall is in lovely condition.  I have tried to show any marks.  There are cracks in the paint at the neck heel which is common.  From paying it for 30 odd mins, all was bang on. Lovely ibanez neck too, and pickups have bite! I believe these are Bare Knuckle PainkIllers.  Retail at some £300 for a pair.  Anyhow, as i never play this one, could do with freeing up funds.
This link should give you the specs: RGD320 | Ibanez Wiki | Fandom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
    edited December 2022

Gibson Les Paul LPJ 2013 £600.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m2WfqYwYauViacXe6

Great looking guitar here, been slightly modified by previous owners. Pickups are originals, just changed the surrounds and took the naff emg style covers off!! Bit of spec below (chrome hardware added to this one) I think i still have the orignal LPJ truss rod cover.

BodyMahogany
    BridgeTune-o-matic
    NeckMaple
    Frets22 medium jumbo frets
    Neck profileRounded 50s
    FretboardRosewood
    Bridge pickup498T Alncio V Humbucking Pickup
    Neck pickup490R Alnico II Humbucking Pickup
    Pickup switching3 way toggle switch
    ControlsSeparate volume and tone controls for each pick-up
    HardwareVintage style

Plays great, sounds great, look great.  
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gibson Modern Collection Les Paul Special Tribute 2020 - £600.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WNq8tLMXDF6r5rYZ8

second les paul, here i will only sell one of them!! bit of blurb
    Gibson launches new Modern Collection Les Paul Special Tribute | Guitar.com | All Things Guitar

FEATURES:

• Classic stripped-down design
    • Mahogany body  
    • 24.75" scale length 
    • 2 Modern Classic humbucking pickups  
    • Iconic slab-body design
    • Maple neck and Rounded neck profile  
    • Easy-playing Rosewood fingerboard
    • 22 medium-jumbo frets
    • Graph Tech nut
    • Vintage Deluxe tuners 
    • Satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
    • Neck-positioned 490R humbucker pickup
    • Bridge -positioned 490T humbucker pickup
    Basically, lighter weight than the lpj, sounds damn near identical!!  Plays great, lovely finish, and rarer in the Natural Walnut Satin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charvel Socal Style 1 HH 2015 Slime green - £550.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yXftqb7f6EdUkD9F7

2015 model i believe, quartersawn neck (this changed later on) Mexican made. Looks awesome. Slight hairline crack at neck pocket, but overall great condition.  Quartersawn neck offers improved stability, and many believe this series are the best players.  I have a 2011 mij and a 2018 mim socal, and though long and hard about which ones to sell.  Basically, love the green, but i'd suggest tohave a guitar this loud, you need to be able to back it up with your playing!!! rare find in this colour.
    I believe this is the spec
    So-Cal Style 1 HH   Overview: Hot-rodded for scorching sound and outstanding feel and performance, Charvel's sleek Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH features a one-piece quartersawn maple neck with classic San Dimas® profile, compound-radius fingerboard (12"-16") with 22 jumbo frets, Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion (neck) and T6-6 Distortion (bridge) humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switch, single-ply flat black pickguard, single knurled black master volume control, top-mounted output jack, recessed Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo and R3 locking nut, Charvel tuners and black hardware.   SPECS: GENERAL Model Name: So-Cal Style 1 HH Model Number: 2967000 Series: Pro-Mod   BODY Body: Alder   NECK Number of Frets: 22 Fret Size: Jumbo Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm) Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck Finish: Oiled Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm) Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)   ELECTRONICS Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® T6-6 Distortion Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Controls: Master Volume   HARDWARE Hardware: Black Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo   MISCELLANEOUS Unique Features: Classic San Dimas® Neck Backshape, Knurled Black Control Knob, Top-Mounted Output Jack Cup
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That Corvus is awesome, would be right up my street. 
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 853
    edited November 2022
    Love that Charvel, proper love it! Pm’d
  • Charvel sold to rockmonster... 
    All others still available.
    Open to trades
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3590
    Oh Lord, a beautiful blackguard with a 12" radius! GLWTS
  • carlos said:
    Yes, that's the puppy. She is an absolute beauty, but just got a few others in my sight and someone can defo put this to better use than I can!!
  • Quick bump before I head off to Facebook or ebay/reverb.
    The charvel has gone (nightswan incoming!)
    Both gibsons available, and the corvus truly is a one of a kind.
    Happy to listen to offers or trades
  • Ibanez and corvus still available so BUMP
  • The Corvus looks amazing. Very realistic relic job. 
  • Jabba74 said:
    The Corvus looks amazing. Very realistic relic job. 
    Bill @corvus is one of the best guitar builders going imo.
  • It's a proper weapon of a guitar (in the correct hands, which I do not possess!)
    Open to trades....
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 3068
    tFB Trader
    Thanks very much @Teyeplayer !

If I remember rightly the neck is around 24mm:1st, 24.5 or 25mm:12th, C shaped. So a chunk, something like Kotzen sigs, Nocasters and the like.
    Not much else to add except bakelite p/g, Gotoh Intune saddles modded to take vintage screws, tuners are either Gotoh or Kluson. Most of the screws came from a Crazy Parts blackguard pack.

• Cheers Bill for commenting. It's a fantastic piece of work, and as wall art would be more than happy if I keep it. Thing is, I know this would serve a pro player so well,  so really does feel wasted in my hands.
    Thanks again
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    The Corvus looks amazing and the neck sounds right up my street. I have a tele I'm really happy with though I'm afraid
  • Hi,
    The telecaster looks great!  is the headstock shape the standard telecaster shape, and size? sorry can’t make out from the photos. Also what is the weight of this guitar?
    cheers
    Tim

• It's a stunner. On the fence a bit about selling it, but love the rush of an incomming new axe!!
    I'll get back to you on weight. Standard tele shape headstock
  • Brill, cheers 
  • weighs in at 7lb 4 and have added a headstock close up
  • Little bump for the corvus. Have found a new guitar I fear I must own!!