SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop Journeyman 55' Strat Sonic Blue

ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 494
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
£2550

I love this guitar but since buying a 61' Masterbuilt I just don't play it as much as it deserves (I could say that about all my other guitars actually). 

Ideally I'd like to raise some funds towards potentially buying Steve's R6 Murphy Lab, but I know this is worth quite a few thousand £££'s less; so need to sell a lot more gear to make that one work. 

Given this, I'd be open to trades for a nice 50's CS Tele/Nocaster, butterscotch 52 blackguard is my favourite, but I also like the look of @Surfmonkey77 's two tone sunburst, so anything like that too. 

And finally - it currently has a lovely set of Bare Knuckle Apache's installed, which I think complement the guitar perfectly. This was a loaded pickguard, and I still have the originals. Happy to swap out to original, or include both in the sale. These are £270 new, along with the pots, and plastics is another £202 according to Bare Knuckle. Happy to include it for £200. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments