SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS 2x Fender Mustangs, Tokai Goldstar and Squier FSR Jaguar

prismrock2003prismrock2003 Frets: 39
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale a couple of Fender Mustangs, a Tokai Goldstar Sound and a Squier Jaguar. I've went through a bit of a short scale phase recently and have settled on one which is a MIJ MG-73 Mustang. So I'm selling these to make some room as I have another guitar incoming, a Greco LP and no one on eBay seems to want the Tokai Goldstar so i've popped it up here too.

Up first is a Fender MIJ 65 Reissue Mustang in Olympic White. I think this is a 2010-11 module going by the U serial number. Guitar has been gigged so has quite a bit of wear and tear. Most noticeable of which Is a scratch on the front of the guitar. The tremolo arm is also missing. £700 £650 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Please see the terrible phone pictures here

Up next is the Fender player P90 Mustang in Burgundy Mist Metallic. This is a 2021 module. The guitar is very good condition. There are some light pick scratches on the pickup covers and one tiny ding below the bridge. You can only see if when the light is reflecting off it. £400 £350 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Again please see some horrible phone photos here.

Next is the Tokai Goldstar Sound. I believe it's a 1983 ST60 model going by the logo, L series neck plate, the final prospec bridge saddles and the deluxe branded machine heads. Pickups and wiring have been replaced with a set of Fender custom shop 54 pickups and wiring harness. I've also added a Fender custom shop aged pickguard. The guitar itself is in ok condition for its age. Few marks and dings here and there. There has been a 1980s trem of some sort on it at one point going by the holes in the headstock. What let's it down is the frets. I think it's been refretted before and it's a bit rough. There's some fret sprout and the last few frets from the 15ths upwards are a bit of an eyesore to be honest. I was going to have it refretted but too many guitars and not enough time really. Comes with a hard case £400 £350 SOLD SOLD SOLD

More disappointing photos here

And lastly is the 2022 Squier Classic Vibe FSR Jaguar in Charcoal Frost Metallic. Guitar has some tarnishing on the chrome and a couple of dings, one on the front and one on the back. The dings are very small and seem to have happened from moving it in and out of the guitar rack. Also there appears to be some imperfections under the finish on the back of the headstock from the factory. £300 £250 SOLD SOLD SOLD 

More god awful phone pictures here

Priced include postage so if you would prefer to pick them up I can knock some money off. I'm in Huddersfield in West Yorkshire. Ideally these are for sale only as I need the room and would like to put the money towards some sort of Gibson Les Paul standard or Classic or something along those lines.

Any question just ask. 

Cheers

Michael 
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments