SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Eastman T486 (es-335 style) ***Final Price drop*

What's Hot
bermudianbritbermudianbrit Frets: 176
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Evening all,

I picked up this lovely ES-335 style Eastman from @Dontgiveupyourdayjob on this very forum a year ago and have played it plenty since. Trouble is I've just picked up a new acoustic and need to make space and funds available. These are £1,300 new.
I bought it for £850 and selling for £700, but not going any lower. Shipping will be extra.
 The guitar has had a pickup replacement, and now comes with Alegree humbuckers in. The filtertrons picktured below have been sold. 
Happy to send sound clips or arrange for a demo. I'm in Birmingham.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• weekend bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Christmas bump?
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 95
    Long shot but any interest in a trade for a Baja telecaster plus cash. I'm localish too
  • Hi @t1000 I'm afraid not. I have heard great things about those guitars but I have a boutique tele which gives me all the twang I need. Only reason to sell this one really is space considerations. That said, you'd sell a Baja very quickly I'm sure as they are well regarded, so feel free to make an offer on this :) I'd be willing to compromise if I didn't have to ship it as shipping sucks.
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 95
    Yes it's an excellent guitar, I have just built a partcaster and just prefer the feel of it. I will be in touch once I have sold it.
  • bumpage
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4821
    It looks in good nick from the pics - any bumps, dinks, bits missing at all?

Colour me more than quite interested.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Still available and final price drop yall
  • bump: a lot of interest but she's still here.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Surprised someone has not been tempted with this, I've got a couple of Eastman's and they are top guitars for the money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • prudd said:
    Surprised someone has not been tempted with this, I've got a couple of Eastman's and they are top guitars for the money.
    Same here. This used to be mine (save for the pickups) and it's a lovely guitar.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4821
    I would have had it in a second with the standard pickups
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • @rlw at this price you can probably put seymour duncans back in it and still be ahead lol, especially if you sell the Oil Cities. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom