SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT - Hagstrom Super Viking Justin York

Imgur gallery here:
https://imgur.com/a/YgEZkaY

I've had this for a couple of weeks and it's great but I'm in need of a studio amp so this needs to go.

Main points - laminated maple body with maple centre block, canadian hard rock maple neck and "resinator" fretboard (composite similar to Gibson's Richlite). Hagstrom Custom '59 humbucker and P-Urified P90 pickups. Bridge splittable via push-pull. These pickups are great.

An interesting feature is the tone pots roll off the bass instead of the treble. In my opinion this is a way more usable function. Hardware is Korean as confirmed to me directly by Justin and Hagstrom.

Condition is excellent. Currently set up for drop A with Mammoth Slinkys but I'll return it to standard with 10s if you prefer. The guitar didn't come with a case but I'll include a padded Roksak gigbag that I think is for an acoustic but works well.

These are £900+ new, looking for circa £600 trade value. Not after a sale but let's say £500 cash.

Looking for a valve head, not "metal" but can do decent gain, must have fx loop, ideally power-scaling if higher wattage.

I will also consider a nice combo and I will look at guitars but what I really want is a head.

Based Preston Lancs. and can travel locally.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments