SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2021 Fender FSR Strat w/Fat 50s pickups – Sold

What's Hot
Lawriejones1Lawriejones1 Frets: 160
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
I've seen a guitar I have wanted in *ages* (Johnny Marr Jaguarin CAR) so I'm selling a few bits. All are available to view and collect from Bristol, but I can send them too, if requested. I've not been a member here for a long time, but I've been an eBay and Basschat member for over 15 years. (References available on request!)

Anyway, here's an (almost) mint 2021 FSR Mexican Strat. It's as-new, with just one tiny mark on it (pictured). It's a Guitar Guitar Ltd edition (https://bit.ly/3VyVjxd) and comes with the hand-wound Fat 50s pickups with the raised pole pieces. It's a much more vintage-sounding guitar than the same year Player Strat I have.

The plastic is off the plate but remains on the neck plate and rear plate. I'm pretty sure I have all the hangtags for it, and I certainly have the term arm. 

There is one slight ding which you can't see when it's being played (joy of a black finish!), but I've pictured it, so you can see it.

Looking for £450  £399 - which is a significant saving off the new price.

There's no case with this, but I can send it securely if you need me to. I can also purchase a case and send it if required. Pick-up from Bristol is much preferred, and you can test it out.

Images here, apologies for the pink bedspread.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/33emrta38cm08iq/AACHWMoWlPsCYCrO97cDvsWoa?dl=0

I have several other guitars to sell, but nobody likes someone who posts 10 threads in a day, so I'll spread it out.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think you are supposed to keep them all in the same thread. Don't quote me on that tho ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I think you are supposed to keep them all in the same thread. Don't quote me on that tho ;)
    I've quoted you! Haha. If that's the case, I'll add some when I get the chance. Currently having lots of building work done, so they're hidden all over the place (tripped over a Taylor 12 strong case this morning!)
  • I've updated the price on this now after some feedback from a friend. Now £399.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8947
    Cool looking Strat: GLWTS
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • PM sent...