SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Iced Tea

What's Hot
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Iced Tea.

As with all good gear this guitar has been played and gigged very regularly but I also look after my gear well and don’t miss treat anything. The overall condition of the guitar is reflective of this. There are no major marks to the top but I have tried to capture the main dink which is in the cutaway as well as tried to get the light to catch the back to highlight the buckle rash. There is some tarnishing of the hardware again consistent with a guitar of this age that has been well used but looked after.

The top changes notably depending how the light catches it and can go from plain top 58 from some angles to quite highly figured in others.

There are a couple of tooling marks just on the 11th and 13th frets as highlighted in the pictures.

Pickups are Oil City Beano’s which really suit the guitar. Overall it’s very clear and bold sounding and has been very solid live from pub gigs to big outdoor festival stages.

Neck shape is very close to my Ivison 59 junior and noticeably thinner than the frankly massive neck on my 2008 R8.

My bathroom scales have it at 8lbs bang on which may be underestimating it a bit but I would say it is well under 9lbs.

Comes in a hard case with truss rod tool and the case as can be seen in the pictures is in good but used condition.

Ideally collection from Shrewsbury but would be happy to arrange a mutually convenient meet up if needed. I am regularly in the Cheltenham / Gloucester area if that helps.

£1750 ovno 

Trade wise I’m after a Fryette Power Station if anyone fancies a part ex.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qobkqcj2sp3s0y3/AABbeNi_xjPB-o9wm3cGeRvNa?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments