SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2008 Les Paul Standard

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4349
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
Full disclosure: my friend is selling this, not me. He was about to put it on eBay but I told him that wasn't a great idea.

NOW SOLD

It's a 2008 Les Paul Standard with a chambered body, he thinks it's Cherry Burst but he's not entirely sure... it was bought from PMT in Southend in 2008. The pickup covers were removed by Bob Gourami at Zeitgeist guitars about a year ago, maybe slightly longer - the covers are included in the sale, along with the scratchplate (which has never been fitted), and the owner's manual, as well as the original hardshell case (which is in good condition apart from one broken latch).

My friend is the opposite of most of us on here: he wanted a Les Paul, and bought one he liked the look and feel of without going into neck carves, specs etc, so I don't have too much more detail. He'll be happy to answer any questions though, or provide any specific photos that anyone wants.

He's looking for £1600 for it. Collection or local delivery only: between him & I we can cover most of Essex, and I work all over the place from time to time so I'm sure we can make some sort of arrangement if necessary.

Here are the photos - as I said, let me know if there is anything else you want to see.

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments