SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Fujifilm X-T2 digital camera - £395

What's Hot
goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6546
edited December 2022 in Misc £
Boxed, manual, charger, battery, etc. Very good condition - I will take photos in the daylight tomorrow and add them here. Fantastic camera, and I'm only selling it because I am taking the plunge, upgrading to an X-T4. 

Price: £395 shipped mainland UK, or £375 collected from Cambridge.

(I also have an XF 18-55/2.8-4.0 lens, too. It's got some wear on it compared to the camera, but still in full working order. Add £225 for the lens.)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2482
    That's a lot of camera for that price. GLWS.

I just made the move from X-T3 to X-T5 and am now familiarising myself with the spec changes and handling differences. Lovely cameras the X-T range.
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6546
    Thanks for the bump. :)

Also: Box/manual/charger/cables all complete, but the original Fujifilm strap, if one was provided, is missing. However, it comes with an extra 3 batteries (all 3rd party compatibles).
    Optional lens:

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6232
    I have a Fuji OEM strap around here somewhere I’m happy to post to whoever buys this bargain if f they wanted one. 
    Thanks dazza.

FYI, I've got a trade-in offer of 360 at MPB, so will take that up on Tuesday if no-one wants it.
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2482
    I accepted MPB’s offer to buy my X-T3 which was a lot better than WEX’s p/e offer. It not only gave me the freedom to buy my next camera wherever I liked but they were also great to deal with. I described the X-T3’s condition honestly but when they received it they judged it better than I described and upped their offer. How many would do that?
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 184
    pm'd
    Now on its way to MPB...