SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Black Paisley Strat MIJ - £850

What's Hot
Laydeez and Djentlemen...  

Bit of a wrench but acquisition of an Eric Johnson Strat and Stalinist one in one out policies must prevail.

Get your inner Richie Sambora on with this alluringly sexy bit of kit.  

These were a strictly limited edition in (iirc) 2020, this precise one having been purchased from Peach, and then from the original purchaser by me approx. 18 months ago.  It's in as-new nick - utterly pristine, can't find a mark on it.  It originally came with a gig bag, lost somewhere along the way, but the new lucky owner will get a hard case for transportation and protection of their investment.

You can get all the specs from the web here, but the key points are, I think:

“U”-Shape Maple neck (doesn't feel that diferent to a 'C' to me, almost imperceptibly a bit deeper perhaps, but what do I know?).  

7.25”-radius Rosewood fretboard. 

Vintage style frets.

Fender USA Vintage single-coils for that iconic '50s/'60s Strat spank. 

American Basswood body, which apparently imbues it with a lightness and musicality which suits the Strat perfectly. 

Bone nut, vintage style tuners, butt end truss rod adjust.

Oh and I have the back cover plate and wang bar safely stashed, so it'll come with them.

But ... just look at it!!!

Based in Barnet, N London, and happy to travel out an hour or so to meet up/drop off etc.  If necessary will explore postage options, but it'll have to be fully insured after a horror story last year.

£850 in hard case (plus courier, if necessary)

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments