SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN for reformatting PRS SE Bernie Marsden Signature singlecut (Made in Korea, 2011) £400

What's Hot
THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Hi folks,

Hope you're all. For sale is my PRS SE Bernie Marsden. It's in decent nick for an 11 year old instrument but has some nicks and dings that I've tried to capture in the pics. The worst of which is some paint missing on the side/back of the upper headstock bout, a lacquer scratch at the top of the neck, and 2 very smell indentations by the control knobs. The back of the body has some light scratching but it's quite hard to capture on camera. The neck pickup surround has a stress crack on the bottom neck-side screw hole. Also looks like someone signed it in silver sharpie on the back of the headstock at one point, no idea who and it's not very visible - would probably wipe off easily if you wanted to. I also added nickel pickup covers which I personally think look way better. I can easily take these off if you prefer the zebra look. 

After £400 collected please and may be interested in single coil/p90/minimum guitar trades. Based in Manchester, can travel a bit. Not mega keen on posting but do have a box and bubble wrap if you'd like to arrange a courier. Comes with a tatty but functional red PRS gigbag.

1.jpeg 1M
3.jpeg 693.2K
6.jpeg 617.5K
5.jpeg 676.9K
4.jpeg 1.4M
7.jpeg 1.2M
8.jpeg 537.3K
9.jpeg 504.9K
10.jpeg 658.4K
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments