SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: 2021 Fender Custom Shop Po-Mo Journeyman Strat

What's Hot
DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 4068
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
This is one I may well live to regret, but unfortunately needs must. It was my 40th birthday present to myself, and was a complete indulgence. Comfortably the most money I've ever spent on a guitar, and as much as I love it I can't really justify having something so valuable that is essentially a 'play thing' given the general increased cost of everything in the last 8 months since I bought it.

Anywho, it's a Custom Shop Postmodern 60s Strat w/ Journeyman relic finish, in Aged Sage Metallic Green and a maple board. I'll post a pic of the shop floor traveller with all the specifics. Main highlights for me are the excellent handwound Dual-Mag II pickups and the lovely 'Soft V' neck carve. 

I'll be gutted to part with it, but willing to let it go for £2500 delivered REDUCED to £2400. I'm based in the North East and willing to meet up in the region or as far as the Borders or North Yorks to do a deal if that helps. 

Trades considered would be an Eric Johnson Strat (rosewood preferably), or other similarly 'nice but less cheaper than this' Strat plus cash my way.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments