SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1974 Fender pro reverb £950

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 887
    Bump
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Brunetti back up for sale.
    i was going to keep this, but I picked up a lovely Carr Mercury V yesterday which covers most needs now.
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    Selmer now sold, Just the Brunetti Pleximan left
    Bumping the hot rodded Plexi...man
    1974 Pro reverb back up again, lovely, but I've since been a bit silly buying more stuff.
    Bumping two great amps, although I am happy to keep the Pro reverb as it’s a classic and looks awesome in the front room
    Orange TH30 head and cab £500 also for sale
    Price drop on all three amps as I'm thinking about getting a Marshall JTM45
    Orange TH30 head now sold, just leaving the Pro reverb and Orange PPC212OB cab, but having doubts about selling either at the moment.