SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Yamaha Pacifica 604V - Sold.

SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 155
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
OK it's beat to hell, covered in small dings and scratches. The neck is very played in, the finish is missing around the nut end treble side in the open chord position. Lots of the wear is hard to capture on my phone but it is there. the finish has sunk into the grain. 

Frets are pretty worn at that end of the neck too. It could do with some TLC, needs a string change and a clean up, the volume pot is crackly.

edit- I forgot to add I replaced the output jack as the old one was so old it fell apart. 

The case is fully functional and the latches work but it also has scratches on it exterior and the little flap inside is held on with tape.

Please scrutinise the pictures to see what's what.

Good stuff is it's a solid reliable great sounding and playing guitar. The Yamaha vintage design bridge is fabulous. Holds tuning very well even with serious wanging and has a grub screw system to tension the arm so it can be set at a height and tension that suits.

Sperzel locking machineheads come as standard and the front humbucker (which is actually not a humbucker) is split by a push push tone knob.

Given it's condition I'm asking £120 for guitar and case. 

Collection preferred but if you'd like to arrange a courier then I have ample suitable packaging.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments