SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Epiphone Alex Lifeson Axcess Les Paul (price drop £1100)

allenallen Frets: 806
edited April 2023 in Guitars £

Epiphone Alex Lifeson Axcess Les Paul - I don't think it was originally intended to be a limited edition, but they did a short run of them and don't seem to be making any more.

It has a very high specification 

• High quality GraphTech Floyd Rose trem 
  • Piezo acoustic pickup
  • 2 humbuckers with series/parallel wiring
  • Axcess neck joint for perfect access to higher frets 

All of this means that this is an incredibly flexible guitar that can do a wide range of sounds. 

I pre-ordered this guitar when they first came out as I'm a lifelong Rush fan, but it had some problems when it arrived - the floyd was fouling on some wood and there were a couple of high frets. I had the floyd set up and a full plek job on it (at Charlie Chandlers) so it now plays like a dream. 

Since then the guitar has never been out of the house and has only been played for a few hours so it is in absolutely immaculate condition. 

Beautiful guitar, but now selling a few guitars as my girlfriend has moved in with me and we need the space. 

Original gig bag, case candy etc. all there. 

Trades invited. 

Collection only from Gerrards Cross, which is near junction 1 of the M40 and junction 16 of the M25. It might be possible to ship it if we can work out arrangements as I do have the original cardboard box that it came in.

£1,100

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments