SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2020 Gibson SG Junior

What's Hot
GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7391
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Hilarious I'm sure after professing that it was the only Gibson I've ever wanted to keep, but I'm putting the SG Jr up for sale. All true, it is the only Gibson I've ever wanted to keep, but a bucket-lister has come up and I won't allow myself to own 6 electrics. (no judgement, it's just not for me)

It has a few small surface impressions from play, but nothing that a) I can photograph or b) that's broken the lacquer - just the nature of the nitro and I want to fully disclose. Unremarkable, but for the fact that I've remarked. 

Has a lovely 3-ply, wide bevel guard fitted along with a set of Gibson Top hat knobs, because I prefer that particular vintage aesthetic. Original 5-ply guard also included. Otherwise totally stock, obviously also has the case and all the case candy.

Weight is a shade under 6lbs, and it's set up beautifully care of Howard Smith. 

It'll be a wrench to sell it, but needs must. Asking for £900 firm, collected from Leicester. Can drive a little way to meet if necessary, but not posting I'm afraid. 

In terms of tone, Jack at Peach convinced me, so here he is:

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments