SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FINAL PRICE DROP. FS : USA Fender Cabronita As New

UHASUHAS Frets: 137
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
If I was a bedroom flipper, I'd be the worst one out there! My buy high, sell cheap strategy has seen me get through lots of guitars and even more money, but finally, a mixture of age , space,  common sense, a dodgy chimney and some decorating has made me decide to move some on. I'm not really after trades, however thats never stopped people asking, so here's what I'd consider, Maybe a 335 , an Anderson Cobra T or a Suhr Modern with a quilted top. I've just added the main pic, but there is a link to more pics and I'll send more if needed and answer any questions, I'm good like that. There will be more to follow, but listing is almost as time consuming as packing them!  So first .......

Fender Cabronita Ltd Edition Butterscotch blonde  2019. 7.76lbs. £1000 INC Shipping

Another case queen, never been on a strap! The neck feels sublime, the satin finish is a joy to hold, but there's always been another Fender that gets all the playtime here. Never been out of the house and barely out of its case, so has to go. 

Here's what Fender say....

Guitarists who like a distinctive Telecaster® with a lot more attitude will find a real handful in the Cabronita Telecaster. A highly distinctive take on a classic design, it spits out fiery, full-voiced Tele tone from two sharp TV Jones Classic humbucking pickups. With remarkable Classic Player style, the Cabronita Telecaster serves up other unusual features too, including a special pickguard shape, spare control layout (one volume knob and one pickup switch)

ITEM SHOWN: Limited Edition Cabronita Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
MODEL #: 0170148750
CASE/GIB BAG: Hardshell Case

Product Specs

Body
Ash
Body Finish
Gloss Urethane
Body Shape
Telecaster®
Bridge
6-Saddle American Tele® with Stainless Steel Saddles
Color
Butterscotch Blonde
Commodity Code
Configuration
HH
Control Knobs
Knurled Flat-Top
Controls
Master Volume
Country Of Origin
US
Dimensions
6.30x17.20x43.30 IN
Fingerboard
Maple
Fingerboard Radius
9.5" (241 mm)
Fret Size
Medium Jumbo
Hardware Finish
Nickel/Chrome
Model Name
Limited Edition Cabronita Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
Neck Finish
Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
Neck Material
Maple
Neck Shape
Deep "C"
Number of Frets
Nut Material
Bone
Nut Width
1.685" (42.8 mm)
Orientation
Right-Hand
Pickguard
1-Ply Black Phenolic
Pickup Configuration
HH
Pickup Switching
3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Position Inlays
Black Dot
Refinement Neck Material
Maple
Refinement Neck Shape
C Shape
Scale Length
25.5" (64.77 cm)
Series
Limited Edition
String Nut
Bone
Strings
Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Tuning Machines
Fender® ClassicGear™

And again a link to more photos
https://imgur.com/a/tCEiArt

Danelectro 56 U2 2011 6.8lbs  £230 + £25 Shipping (NOW SOLD)
You don't see too many of these about in the red crackle finish, It really looks the part and plays lovely, again hardly used. Black Schaller buttons fitted. 

Danelectro has announced the reissue of the classic Danelectro ’56 Single Cutaway Guitar. The Dano ’56 is available in a number of different options. Lovers of the Dano singlecoil sound can pick up a ‘coke bottle’ headstock model in black or red/black crackle.

A white version comes with gold hardware and the ‘bell’ headstock, first used in 1954 on the very first Danelectro logoed guitars. Meanwhile, those looking for a chunkier sound can pick up a ’56 with a single-coil in the neck and a humbucker at the bridge for . Available in red, black and aqua shades, these models feature the slender ‘dolphin’ headstock, which also adorns the ’56 bass. Read: History of Danelectro Guitars

All the new models feature masonite bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards – and the famous Danelectro Lipstick pickups.

The Danelectro reissued ’56 guitars are set to make their way into stores in March 2011.

More pics on the link below

https://imgur.com/a/XtatDKT

Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Reissue 2021 9.96lbs  £1300 + £25 shipping (sold)
Bought last year, thought it was a keeper, but the reality is, not for me. I took the pick guard off, added Strap Locks (all the removed are included) And then it's sat in its case awaiting some love, attention and playtime, of which it's not received any! It's in excellent, as new condition. 

Specifications

Body

• Body Shape: Les Paul
  • Body Material: Mahogany
  • Top: Maple
  • Binding: Cream
  • Weight Relief: None
  • Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer

Neck

• Material: Mahogany
  • Profile: Rounded "C"
  • Scale Length: 24.75"
  • Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Cream Binding
  • Fingerboard Radius: 12"
  • Number of Frets: 22
  • Frets: Medium Jumbo
  • Nut Material: Graph Tech
  • Nut Width: 1.695"
  • Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
  • Joint: Glued in

Hardware

• Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
  • Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
  • Tuning Machines: Vintage Keystone
  • Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Inserts
  • Pickguard: Cream
  • Finish: Chrome

Electronics

• Neck Pickup: Mini Humbucker
  • Bridge Pickup: Mini Humbucker
  • Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone (Handwired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
  • Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch

Miscellaneous

• String Gauge: 10-46
  • Case: Hardshell

https://imgur.com/a/drWhjkM

More guitars to follow, stay tuned for some corkers! 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments