SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gibson CS 1961 Vibrola SG (60th Anniversary)

WTB22WTB22 Frets: 70
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I’ve decided to part ways with my Gibson Custom Shop 1961 Reissue SG Standard (Limited Edition 60th Anniversary) in VOS Cherry Red. That’s a mouthful. This is the Sideways Vibrola model that Gibson released alongside the White/Gold 3-Pickup SG Custom in 2021. 

I bought it from Peach Guitars not even a year ago after hankering for an SG for some time. It’s a beautiful example of one from this period, but having owned nothing but Fender’s prior to this, I just haven’t been able to connect with it enough to warrant keeping it, plus I’m on a journey to find a new CS Strat and I could use the spare funds.

I can provide the full specs for it if needed but I’m
sure most of you will already know the details. Aged VOS Hardware, 2 Custombuckers, Kluson Tuners, ABR-1 Bridge, CTS Pots, Black Beauty Caps etc.

Beautiful sounding. It’s completely as new, not a single mark on it anywhere. As you can see in the pictures, it has all of the case candy with it as you’d expect. 

Sold elsewhere, thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/P3wnGLF.jpeg

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom