SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: USA James Tyler SE Retro - Shoreline Gold, Birdseye Maple neck £3k

What's Hot
NeilSmith83NeilSmith83 Frets: 55
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this from a great seller on the fretboard last year and it is undoubtedly the best guitar I've ever played. The neck is ridiculous, and gorgeous too with the relatively rare birdseye maple. There are a couple of tiny dings to the front of the body and a bigger one near the jack socket (see pics). All original, and if you're looking at this then you probably know how good they are. Full spec is visible in the spec sheet in the photos. 

My problem is that I have never been able to get totally comfortable with 2-point trems, having grown up playing Strats, and can't get past it really. I just play better on the old style trems. Having ruled out the idea of modifying such a glorious instrument, I'm resigned to moving this one on. 

Collection in Canterbury preferred, so you can try it and make sure you're happy with it, and to avoid any potential problems with couriers. Looking for £3k. Sold 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments