SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson SG Standard - 2020 - £900 shipped - SOLD

What's Hot
Nature_1Nature_1 Frets: 46
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Fantastic guitar, selling to fund a new patio in the garden.  Bought it in December 2020, rarely played and never gigged - selling for that very reason, its effectively furniture just now....

In amazing condition with all case candy including the baby photo and the usual Gibson documentation - just with a new hardcase as it originally came with a crap semi-leather soft-shell bag when I got it brand new. I got rid of that and upgraded to a Hiscox ABS case to provide maximum protection.

This is a great example - no QC woes or dodgy frets etc - as great an SG standard as you are likely to find.

Specs are exactly the same as a brand new one too - which can be found on the Gibson website pretty easily.

Happy to ship within the UK - have shipped Gibsons in Hiscox cases previously and they've survived - message me and we can sort that out

£950 shipped
Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments