SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Eastman AR610-CE with Lollar Jimmy Smith £1350

guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
1) Eastman AR610-CE archtop with upgraded Lollar Johnny Smith pick-up. This is a lovely 17” archtop from Eastman with a nice violin-like finish. It’s had a fairly sheltered life and so is in good overall condition. There are, however, a few small marks such as can be seen in pictures 4 (top right), 5 (top right) and 6 (top left). Original premium hardcase included, which it could be shipped in, as I do have a box, but collection from Cambridge would be preferred if possible. £1350 (plus shipping if required). SOLD.

2) Fender American Special Telecaster: Lake Placid Blue. Lollar Vintage T (neck) and Lollar Special T (bridge). TBX tone control system. Compensated steel saddles fitted, but original brass ones are included, as is the original tone pot, plus a spare tortoise shell pickguard. Good condition and sounds great with the Lollars. There is a small amount of resistance as you turn the volume control at just below halfway - not ever been an issue for me, but just to mention it. I plan to ship it in the hard case photographed, but can supply it in a Fender gigbag if preferred. £895  SOLD

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments