SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - PRS SE Custom 24 Guitar in Quilted Grey/Black

What's Hot
KuroblackKuroblack Frets: 78
edited February 2023 in Guitars £

PRS SE Custom 24 Guitar in Quilted Grey/Black

I bought this guitar brand new from Andertons in 2015. I’m not exactly sure of it’s age, but given it has the bird inlays present I’m guessing 2014 stock. It’s in unmarked and faultless condition throughout. It’s been my ‘heavier’ guitar for a few years, wearing 11-56 strings but not seeing as much action as I thought, and coupled with my desire to thin out the collection, I’m considering parting with this one.

The colour is really subjective and I’ve tried my best to capture it, it’s Quilted Grey/Black according to PRS, but in certain lights can take on more grey than black and vice-versa. 

It plays wonderfully and stays in tune through thick and  thin, I have an 80’s Strat and a 2010’s Les Paul, and this is by far the best built guitar, and probably the most ergonomic and easy to play. The sound is best assessed through checking out a few YouTube videos - for me it’s fantastic and typically does a great job of most single and double coil  type sounds, as you’d expect from a PRS.

It comes with the original PRS gig bag, which is as new and with all of the original tools, it’s been no further afield than the wardrobe.

Looking at the eBay sold listings, these are selling for £475-550 without any fuss, so I’ll start this at £500 and see how we go. 

Located in Lancashire, thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments