SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2 Ibanezii for the price of one

sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 85
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
I really need to shed some gear, so I'm selling here my Ibanez S7320 7 string with SD pickups for £300, reduced from £600 originally. The neck pickup is currently not wired in and I will add a new Dimarzio 3 way switch.

With it I will throw in an Ibanez SA320EX with no pickups (I was rotating pickups). The 320 has a set neck with fantastic low action . Both come with hard cases. 

So you get 2 decent playing guitars, stick your preferred pickups in the 320, rewire the 7320 and you'll be good to go. A nice project.

I prefer local pickup or a meet somewhere in the NW.

Cheers,
Jim
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Would bite your hand off if you were anywhere near London!
  • That's a steal for someone :) Trying to convince my mate in Glasgow to take a wee trip.

May I ask about the signature that's on the 320? It looks pretty good, but whose is it?
  • Hello Jim I'm up in Lancashire this weekend, roughly where are you... Lad is looking for a 7 string..
  • Hi mate,

I'm near Preston, Garstang, Blackpool.

Cheers,
    Jim
  • That's a steal for someone :) Trying to convince my mate in Glasgow to take a wee trip.

May I ask about the signature that's on the 320? It looks pretty good, but whose is it?
    Oh I forgot that. It's Guthrie Govan's. My son went to a workshop and he signed it.

Jim
  • Somewhere near Preston on Saturday afternoon would be ok for me. If that works sold..
  • I'm just north of Preston in the Fylde countryside 
  • I'll PM you...
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1704
    I saw this on FB, I'd love the 7..