SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gibson Les Paul 50s Tribute 2016

BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited March 2023 in Guitars £

I’ve owned a few Gibson's and this has been the nicest, especially the neck profile and weight relief. I swapped it for a Strat I was selling and would love to keep hold of it but sadly I’ve bills to pay!

Solid mahogany body with grained texture and modern weight relief, a satin finish maple top, a lovely mahogany neck with the 50's profile, and a rosewood fingerboard.

Loaded with a 490R neck humbucker and a 498T bridge humbucker, also featuring a Tune-o-matic bridge and Green keys-tuners as well!

In excellent condition other than some light buckle rash on the back, minimal to no fret wear.

I’ve owned a few Gibson's and this has been the nicest, especially the neck profile and weight relief. Sadly I’ve bills to pay!

£795 posted PPG

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7356
    that's a cracker that one
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought the tributes had maple necks 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    I thought the tributes had maple necks 
    I’ll be honest, I just cut n pasted the spec from the website.
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1820
    Zooming in on the back of the headstock and the neck looks like it could be Mahogany for the neck hard to see but grain pattern looks a bit like mahogany
  • I thought the tributes had maple necks 
    That depends on the year. I have a 2018 and is a mahogany neck too. Mine is non-weight relieved, as opposed to this one. Specs change from year to year, basically.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20173
    edited March 2023
    I thought the tributes had maple necks 
    That depends on the year. I have a 2018 and is a mahogany neck too. Mine is non-weight relieved, as opposed to this one. Specs change from year to year, basically.
    Sorry for the sale detour.
    I have a 2011 60’s LP Tribute Goldtop & it has (according to the specs) a mahogany quartersawn neck.
    I'd be very happy with a maple neck,  but... Gibson be Gibson 

• maharg101maharg101 Frets: 780
    That's beautiful. GLWTS !
    This one goes to eleven

Trading feedback here
  • Thanks for the info that’s good to know actually. I had a tribute with the maple and for some reason didn’t get on with it well. So this looks to be more the spec I would like

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    @maharg101 thanks. Tbh I’ve been playing it lately and am having second thoughts!