SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold-Hughes and Kettner Triamp Mk 2 + flight case and footswitcho - now with pics...

What's Hot
firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 406
edited March 2015 in Amps £
Includes flight case and footswitch. Ultimately flexible with 3 x 2-channel amps, MIDI, 50/100 watt switch, Parallel / Series FX loop, MIDI kit, Red Box DI. Looking for a grandish, postage around £35. ="http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx154/Firepaulmusic/image.jpg1_zpszo6raqbn.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo image.jpg1_zpszo6raqbn.jpg"/> photo image.jpg1_zpszo6raqbn.jpg photo image.jpg3_zpsyvp9xndh.jpg photo image.jpg1_zpsu7lphwm7.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Bump, no pics yet as it's being serviced for this sale. I won't let an amp go unless it's checked and I know it's working perfectly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Still available.
  • Bump. Looking at trades/part exchange for Suhr Badger, Kemper, Matchless Lightning, Suhr or Tom Anderson guitars.
  • This beautiful amp is now very surplus to my needs so must go. One side of the blue light display isn't working which I don't mind as it looks more subtle. I'm happy to adjust the price to take this into account but the amp otherwise is faultless. Open to offers so try me and you may be surprised, cheers.