SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Merged with Fender thread - please close.

aconitethrillaconitethrill Frets: 71
edited May 1 in Guitars £
NOW MERGED WITH FENDER THREAD

2011 RG1527z in black:

It's in great shape all round - just some finish swirling and minor play-wear... no dings to the finish (barring a minor mark in the neck pickup cavity) or 'typical RG' edge chips, and the neck is all good with no obvious fretwear. Pickups have been upgraded to a Dimarzio Crunch Lab /Liquifire set (originals not included, unfortunately). Could definitely use a setup by someone better at locking trems than me - it's currently in A standard.

Complete with original hardcase in good shape, and the trem arm.

Looking for £600 collected from Manchester. Shipping may be a possibility at extra cost so please do get in touch to discuss.

Again, I've got my eye on something so cash is king here, but will absolutely listen to trade offers (including with cash either way). I like pedals, hardtails, and humbuckers. I don't need any amps just at the moment. Let me know what you've got in mind!

Any questions please do just drop me a message - appreciate there's not a huge market for these round here, but there's an element of a feeler about this so I'm happy to start somewhere! 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Spotted something I’m keen on so this is back up with a more sensible price!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Last price drop before this gets part-ex'd...
  • Decided to keep it, but officially back up for grabs…
  • Still available!
  • Hello, any chance of uploading some more photos?
  • Of course, yeah sorry - should have had more up from the outset! Added some more to the listing - needs a bit of a dusting! That's just what I had on the computer, so if you need a shot of anything in particular just let me know.
  • Back up in Manchester from this weekend - very much got my eye on something so open to offers!
  • 2024 bump!
  • Bump!
  • Bump for my mother’s birthday…
  • Bump
  • Bump - final price before this gets offloaded to a local shop.
  • steve0aksteve0ak Frets: 5
    Well that’s a bargain for a prestige. I keep thinking of trying a 7 string but I’m bad enough with only 6! Luckily you’re the other end of the country. 
  • And as predicted, I’m not able to make it to the shop this week so it’s going to be available here just a little longer!
  • Back up for sale!
  • Weekend bump - can be available for trying out Saturday/Sunday.