SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD :Patrick James Eggle Macon Redwood Special Single piece top, roasted maple & rosewood £2850

What's Hot
SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 393
edited April 2023 in Guitars £

This is my pride and joy! But after a 14 month wait my Macon carved top is 2 weeks away from being ready and sadly I can't keep this and have the final bill to pay! (However if my amps/cabs on here sell ASAP I may withdraw).

Best macon special i've owned & I've had 3 and a Huber which it beat hands down!

Amazing one piece redwood top (£980 upgrade for this 1 piece & binding) with a mojo staple p90 in neck and mojotron in bridge.

Flamed roasted maple neck, rosewood board, Aged hardware, darkened potassium back I think? Or at least darker that my other mahogany's, excellent graining and the guitars a fraction under 7lb! Think headstock has the ebony or rosewood streaked cap on it too.

Conditions excellent, comes with original hard-case & certificate

£2850 collected from WS12 £2900 posted, current RRP on pats website for this spec is £4280

Also going on ebay whilst they have minial fee weekend

Mainly sale as need cash, part trade wise looking for a JCM800 100w or Friedman 100w, or some form of nice SSS strat £1k or under + cash

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments