SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted (WTB Fender CS Stratocaster)

thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
Anything considered.  First choice would be a relic or heavy relic, sunburst, with a rosewood board and a biggish neck profile.  But as I say, let me know of any CS Strat you might consider selling.  Many thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• greejngreejn Frets: 133
    Mine is bing cherry, rosewood board, 2 point trem, fairly slim neck. Can email pics if interested, around 2k with G&G case.
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    greejn said:
    Mine is bing cherry, rosewood board, 2 point trem, fairly slim neck. Can email pics if interested, around 2k with G&G case.
    Thank you.  I'm looking for more vintage specs.
    Now sorted and very happy.  Thank you to everyone who contacted me, this is a great Forum with great people.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    thebreeze said:
    Now sorted and very happy.  Thank you to everyone who contacted me, this is a great Forum with great people.
    Excellent! What did you get?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    thebreeze said:
    Excellent! What did you get?
    I got exactly what I was looking for, so a sunburst relic with a 65C rosewood neck.