SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. 2019 Gibson Les Paul Studio Tangerine Burst FT/FS near West/Central Scotland

BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1117
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
SOLD. I have a 2019 Gibson Les Paul Studio in Tangerine Burst with neck binding. Excellent condition.

I'll get pictures up this week hopefully.

Looking to try something I've never tried before.

I'm interested in trading for something of equal trade value (£1000). Would sell for cash at £900ovno.

Interested in single colour PRS S2s without birds, pre '94 Eggles, interesting Yamaha electrics, gloss Gibson SG Specials, or WHY?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1117
    Bump with updated info. Pics this week hopefully.
    edited May 2023
    Pics FINALLY added!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/18409060@N00/albums/72177720308550855

The guitar is in excellent condition. There will be the usual light play wear. This guitar has never left the house other than to visit a local guitar tech for a setup and change to Tusq nut. Has therefore never been gigged or abused in any way.

I've changed the cosmetics somewhat, but all the original parts are present to put it back the way it came from Nashville. I.e. black plastics, kidney bean Grover buttons, pickup covers etc...

It's a smidge under 3.35kg.
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7353
    That's one fine looking LP studio!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4906
    tony99 said:
    BigPaulie said:

At 7lb 6 oz, it's a bloody light one, too!
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

tony99 said:
    tony99 said:
    BigPaulie said:

At 7lb 6 oz, it's a bloody light one, too!
    Cheers folks.

It is a really nice guitar.

I just fancy something a little different.
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    Pm sent 
    Replied.

Here is my reply incase anyone else has similar questions:

I hadn't given any thought to shipping the guitar due to the dangers of trusting it to the hands of couriers. It may be something I'm willing to consider, but we'd need to iron out liability etc should the worst happen in transit. As you know the guitar has the Gibson hardshell case and I still have the heavy duty packing box it came from Nashville in.
    There are only 2 marks I can find on the back of the guitar and are very difficult to photograph. They aren't anything as significant as "buckle rash" as the guitar has never been on a strap or come into contact with a buckle. I wouldn't even call them "scratches" as they don't penetrate the surface of the lacquer. They are more like 1-2cm indentations in the lacquer. One near the cutaway and the other towards the lower bass bout above the control cavity.
    I never describe any guitar as "mint" as we can always find an imperfection, even on a new guitar. But I've no problem standing by my description as "excellent".
    Get in touch if you need any more info.
    Paul.
    edited June 2023
    Bump with some additional info below from enquiries I've received.

I'm not 100% confident taking the liability to ship the guitar.

I'm happy enough to pack the guitar and hand it over to a courier or drop it off, but that would be on the basis that all the booking and insuring etc was done by the buyer.

The guitar would be well packed in its Gibson hardshell case and then inside its Gibson cardboard box and a further guitar shipping box from GAK.