SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS CE24 Standard Satin

AlunAlun Frets: 139
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
Hey there, selling my PRS CE24. Wonderful guitar that covers so many styles and looks relatively understated compared to your average Core series PRS. 

It’s a 2021 build from a limited run of Satin-finished models. All-mahogany body and doesn't have any grain filler, which makes for a wonderfully tactile finish but does make it very suceptible to marks and chips, and it will eventually rub down to a low gloss with enough use (there's a bit of this already where my forearm and hands have made contact with the finish). So it's not mint condition and would never have stayed that way, but I've taken good care of it and it's still a hell of a looker if you ask me, especially when it catches some natural light. I've tried to capture all of the small marks and dings in the pictures but they're not especially noticable.

Other specs include a bolt-on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, locking tuners, bird inlays and 85/15 pickups with a push/pull coil split on the tone control. Great set of pickups that are very crisp and modern sounding to my ears, but not what I'd call hot. Super versatile with fantastic clarity.

A PRS gig bag and associated tags, tools etc are all included. Looking for £950 and can courier at cost, otherwise I'm based near Reading if the buyer is able to collect. 

Considering £950 is less than a new SE DGT I think this is a cracking deal to get your hands on a Core model that easily matches up to the tones of the more expensive models. 

Full album of pictures: https://imgur.com/a/0bB8oUb

Update: Now sold, thanks for the interest to all those that got in touch! If you fancy a slightly more upmarket PRS, check out my other thread :)
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlunAlun Frets: 139
    Little Monday bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump! Had some interest but no takers yet so hoping a price drop might do the trick
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    That's a total Bargain 
    Bumpity bump
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2504
    Wowing just for that first photo alone, let alone the bargain element!
    Tim