SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha PAC611VFM Pacifica with Hiscox hard case

mikeneticmikenetic Frets: 71
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
I'm selling it as I'm reducing the size of my collection. Well until I find a reasonably priced Jim Root Telecaster, anyway.

It's a really versatile guitar, great for someone who is gigging in a cover band, or who wants a really nice backup guitar playing live, or who just doesn't want to have too many guitars (on here? yeah right).

The Pacifica 611 VFM is one of the flagship models. I'm pretty sure the VFM doesn't stand for Value For Money, but it should. For the price you get an outstanding set of features and a guitar built to a standard that puts some other, larger, guitar brands to shame. Yamaha seem to put cash into QA. Which is nice.

Key features are:
  • Alder body with a flame maple top finished in tobacco sunburst
  • Comfortable maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard - 22 medium frets, 13.34" radius and 25.5" scale length
  • Seymour Duncan pickups, a P90 in the neck and coil splittable humbucker at the bridge giving you five tone options
  • Wilkinson tremelo, Graphtech Tusq nut, and Grover locking tuners gives great tuning stability.
  •  Set up with 10-46 strings
  •  Lockable Hiscox hard case with keys
It's in great condition overall. Some light play marks, only notable cosmetic is a minor 5mm or so long scratch on the rear belly cut. Electrics are all in good nick.

More images 

Happy for you to demo the guitar at my home (Bradford on Avon, Wilts), or could deliver a reasonable distance. Courier is a possibility too.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom