SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS SE Mira Frost Metallic Blue

KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1350
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
£375 collected from Stoke on Trent

In as new condition, not a mark on it. Full setup, fresh set of Daddario's only fitted two weeks ago and barely played since then.

I've not owned it long, was hoping it would sort of replace a Les Paul without the weight of it but it turned out to be more of a bridge between an LP and SG.

Really good coil tap, I think it's what PRS have proven long time ago to be good at. Also a fully adjustable US wraparound stop tail.

Flawless finish, absolutely zero fretwear. Very lightweight and effortless to play.

No PRS gig bag I'm afraid, it's how I bought it.

Priced well below what other examples are currently listed at. Having mentioned a Les Paul I would trade for a similarly priced LP, something along the lines of a Tokai Love Rock, an Epi 1959 or a Custom, PRS 245, you get the idea. 

Pickup only please, I'm in Stoke ST6. Can deliver if local or meet somewhere halfway if not too far.

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments