SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender Telecaster Custom 1974 - (would trade for Customshop / vintage P/Jazz bass)

What's Hot
cmacguitarcmacguitar Frets: 24
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Hi,

I am wanting to sell my Fender Telecaster Custom from 1974 in Mocha naturally faded to a beautiful stained wood.

I bought the guitar from Curly Music in Liverpool in 2016 whilst I was recording at Parr Street with Ken Nelson. Whilst owning the guitar it has spent most of its time in its case with some gig outings where it has always received lots of attention especially peoples love of the depth of the neck pick-up which gives a different and useful character to a telecaster. I am going to add numerous photos once I am back in the UK next month but for now want to put feelers to see if there is any interest.

The guitar screams vibe with the original Mocha colour turning to a light brown with the wood grain popping through. I found this colour very pleasing and personally much prefer to the original colour. I will add more pictures to show this soon. 

The nut is worn down but I have not had this replaced to keep it original.

Guitar weight 3.7kg (approx 8.1lbs)

Guitar comes with a non-original vintage hard case

Based in London

Price: offers around £4000

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments