SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Squier SQ Series Telecaster 1983 Rare as…..

northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
 Very hard to price this one as I simply cannot find another one for sale anywhere other than one from 7 years ago on Reverb.
That one was over 750 including shipping.
I’ll be honest, I’ve guessed the year because I haven’t taken the neck off and I don’t really want to unless it’s a deal breaker but research will tell you they were only made for two years.
My photos will show you there are some nice dings which some may regard as ‘mojo’ and some may not but dings it has.

It plays really well, the frets have been levelled and crowned and are very healthy. I’m including the hard case for extra shipping safety. Collection from Chesterfield or possibly Leeds is an option too.

Those that know, understand how good a time this was was Japanese production with many saying they were better than US Fender at the time. It’s a fabulous guitar to say the least.

I think I can legitimately use the overused word ‘rare’ when it come to this. Find another one !!

£750

https://i.imgur.com/7AFWiVS.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Reduced 50 quid 
  • There was one of these on eBay recently that had the original shipping box and everything in great condition. Don’t know why it’s not showing up in sold items