SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
edited October 2014 in Guitars £

For Sale here is my much loved Fender American Standard 1993 Special Edition with Texas Specials in original case

• The 1993 Special Edition Strats were limited to a run of 400 – this example is in Cosmic black paint (if I remembered the name correctly from the early 90ies! - black with stunning metallic gold flakes) and comes in the original deluxe case
  • The 1993 Special Editions were USA built and based on the American Standard Strat, but with some choice upgrades
    • Texas Special Pickups
    • Pearloid Scratch Plate
    • Gold standard trem, Schaller tuners and hardware
    • A Deluxe case
  • It's been owned by me since new

What Does is play like?

•           All classic strat basically 
  •           It’s current setup for 10s and the trem is screwed down to effectively make it a hard-tail (although this is easily reversed)

What’s it’s condition?

• For a 21 year old guitar, it’s in excellent condition.
  • There’s a little buckle and strap rash, but no significant dings or dents
  • Theres some normal usage wear on the the fretboard and frets , but the neck is straight and true, it stays in tune beautifully and plays way better than I remember it sounding back in the day

Here's the link to the pics 

Mods?

•  I swapped the original worn nut for a Tusq graphite one and also put graphite string trees on at the same time. I will supply the original string trees along with the guitar

Why am I selling it?

• I’m reluctantly selling some really good kit to finance a house move
  • I'm based in Dorking in Surrey (45min South of London) 
  •  I’m happy to post if needbe and will over-wrap the case in bubble wrap and a waterproof coating. Just let me know where you are and I can get a courier quote with insurance

The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments