SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe Mk1 - Priced to Sell at £235 ono

SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
edited October 2014 in FX £
For sale here is an original and authentic Mk 1 Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe Univibe and Chorus Pedal 

I'm assuming that Fretboard members will know what this is? - it's the business and a very reluctant sale

What’s it’s History and Condition? 
I’ve owned the example since new - I had it for approximately 20 years and whilst it has superficial signs of wear and tear commensurate with a 20 year old thing that you tread on (!) it’s in fully working order and still sounds immense 

It’s taken pride of place on my pedalboard and as such, it has a large velco strip on the bottom of it. It’s also been powered off my board supply and take a standard 9v DV input, so please note that NO SPECIFIC POWER SUPPLY IS PROVIDED & YOU CANNOT RUN THIS PEDAL ON BATTERIES 

Why am I selling? 
A reluctant sale as I said to fund a house move – please check out some of the other quality guitars and pedals I’m also selling

• Happy to post - please let me know your postal address and I'll come back with an insured courier quote

The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
    Just reduced the price on this  - it's a steal at this price
    The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom