SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now sold; 2008 Gibson ES 335.

Juan_CognitoJuan_Cognito Frets: 15
edited April 2023 in Guitars £

As the title suggests, this is a 2008 Gibson ES 335 in Cherry, with original case.
In very good condition save for marks on the underside where the previous owner has had it on a stand. I’ll post a pic when I’m next with the guitar.
Originally this would have had Grovers and plain black top hat knobs which have been changed to Klusons with the correct larger bushings and top hat knobs with inserts. I have changed the bridge to a Faber unit as the original was sagging in the middle when I got it. There is a lacquer crack between the screws on the machine head. I’ve had the guitar a year, and it hasn’t moved so I wouldn’t be concerned. 
All original parts are included with the guitar.

Overall a great guitar, I struggle with the controls as I ride the volume knob all the time on my other guitars. I have tried this guitar at gigs but I’m just not a humbucker guy. 
Prices for 335’s seem to be all over the place at the moment so I think £2200 is a fair cash price. 
I would be interested in a trade for an Asher guitar with money either way. 
Sorry, not interested in any other trades. 

Happy to answer any questions. Located in York. 

Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom