SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Electric 12 — Burns, Dano?

What's Hot
Anyone selling a 12 string electric?
 thanks  
 Jon
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12735
    I keep thinking about a 12 string but might end up getting a mosaic pedal as Im not sure I'd use it that much.  The harley bentons look good and the dano's are cool.
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 399
    Mosaic pedal is a good shout 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Just picked up a mosaic, it’s close. Not perfect, but close enough in my opinion and better than sitting on 1.5k of guitar as I was with the Rick and Gretsch only for them to not get any use. A 12 string is a beautiful thing, but it’s too much of a one trick pony in my hands unfortunately. Would definitely recommend the mosaic.
    Thanks Teyeplayer
  • I have one of the Thomson HB ones I can recommend. I may even sell mine as it’s not getting used. I had a Dano before and I prefer the HB

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12749
    I will be selling my Shergold Masquerader Custom 12 - it’s a fab ‘vintage’ guitar (1979), with more tonal options than you can shake a stick at and imho one of the best 12 string necks ever made.
    I’m after £650 for it. I’m based in Northants - I may still have a hard case for it in the loft (I’m away in Devon right now so can’t check), but could potentially meet up somewhere if you are keen.
    Drop me a pm if you’re interested 

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pluckedoutpluckedout Frets: 149
    I have two electric 12s that I'll be putting up for sale later today, a Godin Acousticaster 12 and a Veillette 12 string hybrid (piezo and magnetic pickups). Definitely not a one trick pony in my experience, particularly if you experiment with tuning.
    Thanks - still looking and will check out the FS guitars on here. Jon
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13331
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/237930/withdrawn-danelectro-dc59-12-string#latest

I'd withdrawn this but may still consider parting with it for the right price.
    PM’d you
    jon
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13331
    JonHosker said:
    PM’d you
    jon
    I've replied :-)