SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s Gold Top P90 2019 PRICE DROP - SOLD

samothy01samothy01 Frets: 33
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
To put it simply, this is too nice of a guitar to be my backup guitar. I don't use it anywhere near as much as I should do in looking to find it a nice home.  Bought second hand a couple of years ago and barely used. I'm asking for £1,850.

PRICE DROP - £1,750 after realising how expensive eBay fees are...

NOW SOLD

Dinks & marks: I have photographed all known issues with the paintwork. Headstock is due to previous owner hanging on wall mount (I have used mine for photo purposes only, it lives in it's case).  

Comes with all original case candy, to include original Gibson warranty and photo of finished guitar @ Gibson HQ.  

I'm happy to send more photos & could be convinced to arrange delivery, but getting all of the bits is a big effort and I'd not trust the safety of the guitar in a courier's hands! I'm based in Worcester, and would be willing to travel up to an hour if that helps.

For clarity, I have also listed this on eBay.

s-l1600 s-l1600-1 s-l1600-6 s-l1600-5 s-l1600-4 s-l1600-3 s-l1600-2 s-l1600-7 s-l1600-8 s-l1600-9 s-l1600-10 s-l1600-11
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• samothy01samothy01 Frets: 33
    Price has been dropped to reflect eBay fees.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom