SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Fender Road Worn 50s with Seymour Duncan California 50s

giomaielegiomaiele Frets: 22
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 

Good morning fellow Fretboarders,

I'm putting up for sale and possible trades my 2009 Fender Road worn 50s, 2 tone Sunburst. Asking price is £900 but of course I will consider near offers.

The guitar is in excellent shape, has a bit of fret wear but they still have plenty of life left, I play it with no issues.

The fitted Seymour Duncan California 50s really are and excelente complement to the guitar itself and delivers excellent and versatile tone, this is honestly the 'strattiest' sound I've had, and I've owned a ton of strats!

It has 250 K CTS pots and the pickguard is insulated from the inside. I have all the paperwork, tremolo bar, etc. Comes with a gig bag.

I am mainly looking to sell but I could always be open to listen to possible trades for other guitars or pedals, I am easily tempted.

I am based in Christchurch (BH23).

If you have any questions please let me know. I have a ton of pictures of the guitar so if you'd like to have a look drop me a message and I will send some over whatsapp.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD 
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom