SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MJW 5W Goldstar Stereo Combo Set (1x10 x2)

What's Hot
juansolojuansolo Frets: 1779
edited October 2014 in Amps £
I'm listing my pair of Goldstar combo's that are used as a stereo pair. The one on the right is a 5W 6V6 Goldstar combo, the one on the left is a 5W 6V6 Goldstar power amp.

They're a cracking pair of little combos that make a brilliant home setup or recording rig. As such they're in mint condition. To be fair they're not loud enough to gig anyhow. They're very compact and are each fitted with a 1x10 Ragin Cajun speaker.

The way I run them was using a stereo WET reverb on the send of the combo's rather excellent loop. That goes to the WET in. The left WET out goes to the return of the combo, the right to the in of the power amp. The power amp has a volume control on it to allow you to balance the pair of them up, then the controls on the combo control everything.

Obv you can use many stereo pedals in this way. If you want the WET with the pair though, I'll put it in for an additional £140 (as I'll have to replace it with a mono).

http://juansolo.co.uk/misc/ebay/StereoGold1.jpg

http://juansolo.co.uk/misc/ebay/StereoGold2.jpg

Both amps have as new RoqSolid covers (got them about a month ago).

I'm looking for £650 for the pair of amps.

Pickup in the Wakefield/Huddersfield area. Will deliver or meet halfway within reason...

Only selling as I'm wanting the Roadstar Martin is offering. If the Roadstar sells in the meantime, I'll be pulling this advert and keeping them.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Keep them all and put the Roadstar on top of them?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1779
    Would love to, but it's getting a bit tight for space, and I'll probably want a cab too a little later.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Boinging this. Don't need it for the cash any more (but it'd be nice), but could do with the space so I can get another speaker cab instead... Will see what happens.
  • Will Martin not take Part ex on these?

Dunno. I'll probably end up keeping them anyhow... Just means I have to forgo the speaker cab that I fancy. It's no biggy.
    Still available. While I'm on hols, I've dropped them off with Cleggy ( @marauder ) so these are still available.
    edited November 2014
    Back now so boinging it to the top. I'm open to sensible offers. Could do with getting shot of these to get a cab for the incoming Roadstar.

Would consider splitting them at £350 for the combo, and £300 for the power combo.
    edited November 2014
    Recent pics and dimensions as requested (thought I'd post them here). W51.5cm x D25cm x H42cm.

FWIW if you take the pair and the WET I'll do the bundle for £700. Everything is in mint condition. Not a mark on any of it.
  • Your in Wakey arent you? Am interested in the combo but What does the power combo do?

edited November 2014
    I am indeed (though the amp is in Emley at the mo). Welcome to come over and give it a go. The power slaves off the combo through the WET reverb (or other stereo pedal) and becomes awesome ;) It sounds like the burgs demo (listen in stereo) It can also be used on the back of a pre amp, or pre amp pedal.