SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Looking for a Les Paul R6 or R4

What's Hot
CoeCoe Frets: 22
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Hi folks,
I'm on the look out for a Custom Shop Les Paul 56(R6) or 54(R4) - ideally 2013 or later.
I've bought (and sold) in this community so I hope there's someone who is looking for a genuine sale. Will pay a the right price for the right guitar but not some of the over inflated prices I've seen on Reverb
Would also look at a nice 68 (p90) reissue  
Anyone out there looking to move one on ??
Thanks in advance 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5664
    Some words of caution: 2013 was a very greeny gold - it's calmed down since. 2015 and 2016 was the True Historic/CS-/R-prefixed era. 2017 onwards will have smaller frets which many people dislike.

Don't discount a '68 crown-inlay reissue, which will have medium-jumbo frets.
  • CoeCoe Frets: 22
    Thanks for the advice @Brize ;
  • PC1971PC1971 Frets: 386
    edited April 2023
    Brize said:
    Some words of caution: 2013 was a very greeny gold - it's calmed down since. 2015 and 2016 was the True Historic/CS-/R-prefixed era. 2017 onwards will have smaller frets which many people dislike.

2013 was pretty good for factory Black though! ;-) Hope you're well Brian. pc 
    https://i.imgur.com/ODHcmJg.jpg

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5664
    PC1971 said:
    Brize said:

That's just upsetting PC. Where on earth did you get that beauty from?!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 928
    PC1971 said:
    Brize said:

Love that 
    Wow !!!
    edited April 2023
    An Easter bump....thanks for the contacts but still looking 
    End of week bump - just in case there's a nice R6 (or even 68 reissue P90 model) out there