SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - ernie ball music man luke 2 £1700

What's Hot
Alfie_rowleyAlfie_rowley Frets: 0
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/a/qESFucR 
FS. Ernie ball music man luke 2 £1700. pearl blue 2012  hss emg pickups, music man hard case, serial number is G63714, I’ve not owned this for very long but wanted one for a long time and now decided it’s not the guitar for me so decided to put it back up for sale, my first time selling something on here so hopefully it all goes well, the guitars in very good condition it’s got 1 small dent on the side smaller than a grain of rice and if you was to have a good look round you’d find some very tiny marks on the back if you held it up to the light but you’d have to try hard to see it, neck feels lovely comfortable and easy to play nice guitar If one of these is what your looking for. Thanks for looking please send a message for any questions and Il try to help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments