SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Navigator Strat & Cordoba GK Pro

Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Having a clear out at the moment and these are two fantastic guitars that I just don’t play.

Navigator NST-380 60s Strat - £1500

https://imgur.com/a/T2hmrsh

This is a Navigator strat from the ESP Custom shop in Japan. A 2013 Navigator NST-380ALR in Vintage White.

Brilliant guitar, easily equivalent to the Fender Custom Shop in terms of quality of build & finish and materials. I sold my Coda limited edition Fender Custom Shop 63 RI with Abbys because this was the overall nicer guitar.

Some slight marks commensurate with a very well cared for guitar of it’s age but overall in excellent and near-new condition.

Alder body, hard maple neck (60s C profile) with a very dark Honduran rosewood slab fretboard. Nitrocellulose finish, clay dots and Seymour Duncan Antiquity II pickups. Superbly put together guitar and barely played since it’s last setup & fret dress so frets play like new. Includes the original high quality Navigator hardshell case and tremolo arm.

Only selling as I prefer baseball bat chunky necks. If the neck was a touch bigger around the 1-3rd this wouldn’t be going anywhere ever!

I have a spare tort and mint green pickguard plus a strat shielding plate that I’ll throw in for free.

Cordoba Luthier Series GK Pro - £950

https://imgur.com/a/EzbfmLF

Traded with @mort (hope you’re ok with me reusing your photos!) for this one when I was in a classical & flamenco phase but haven’t pushed on with that so will let this go. It’s a lovely guitar. High quality materials and the finish is flawless. Pretty much in brand new condition as it has been very carefully looked after and barely used.

Solid European Spruce top

Solid Cypress back and sides

Mahogany neck

Ebony Fingerboard

50mm nut

650mm scale

Dual action truss rod

Fishman Prefix pro blend 

High quality humidified hard case

All guitars are currently in Chester and I have boxes so can post but will be (probably UPS) fully insured.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oooooh Navi! Lovey guitars - Glws!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    Tele added
    edited April 2023
    Tele withdrawn, like it too much so will keep for now.
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    That Strat is lovely! Is the bridge cover a different colour? GLWTS!

Nope. Looks like it’s just faded or was always 2 tone - they’re white on the ESP page. I thought the same initially and checked to make sure no pup swap or cover change. You can see from one of the photos in the imgur library that the bridge pup cover underneath the scratchplate is the same colour as the other two and the top of it is white for some reason. 
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Interesting! Cool as hell regardless, I'm sure it won't hang around for long!