SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FREE Fender TSA Hard shell case (Am Std Strat/Tele)

simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 693
edited April 2023 in Guitars £
Thanks to a budget airline this has seen better days. I patched it up and got 5 more years out of it but the load-bearing gaffer tape has finally given way on the second latch.

In fairness, the middle latch still shuts and locks so if you're happy to rely on just the one you're golden using it normally. None of the flesh wounds have made it through to the internal organs - the interior is in good shape but it'll never fly again, sadly.

It came with a 2015 American Standard Strat but also fits Teles and even MusicMan Albert Lees. Probably others too, but those are the ones I can definitely confirm.

Take it for latch parts, unscrew the handle, use the hinges for something else, carry a guitar in it, wrap it in even more gaffer tape in an attempt to fix it, it's up to you. Just have a day out at Andertons and Guitar Village and collect from me in Farnham then it's your problem!

https://imgur.com/a/mBLCYSG
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments